Friday, February 26, 2010

Counting Up Savings

OK, So I just got an email from Cellfire.com that told me how much I have saved using their service. So I decided to add together the amounts I have saved since I started using e-coupons (shortcuts.com and cellfire.com).

Between these 2 sites, I have saved $46.40. That doesn't include paper coupons and sales that I now watch for. Splitting that out over 2 months, I saved an average of 23.20 a month...I have gotten things free and I have gotten overage, which I then use to take the overall price of my groceries down.

It makes me so happy to know that my newest hobby is allowing me to purchase MORE than I would have otherwise been able to, and has enabled us to share more freely, and go out to eat more often (with food budget overage!).

No comments:

Post a Comment