Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fisher Mama Beginings

I wasn't always a Fisher. I married into this life.

I couldn't have imagined the life I lead if I tried. As a little girl, I dreamed of being a dancer. Later, as social pressures came, it was more "prestigious" careers like Lawyer or Botanist. As a teen, I took on the desires of those around me. (At one point I wanted to live on a ranch in Montana - anyone who knows me knows this life path would have been disastrous considering how social I am!)

But the truth is that my greatest loves are not any of those things. I love my heavenly father, my amazing and wonderful (and patient, kind, loving, stable) husband, my adorable and precocious little boy, and music. I also love creating, though I would not label myself an artist.

I currently am a work at home mom, a worship leader, domestic engineer, and toddler wrangler.

I also have this passionate streak that shows up at odd times. I will completely immerse myself into whatever I am doing wholeheartedly. I read books with a passion, love to travel, and at the moment, am learning everything possible about couponing.

So that's me, at least right now. I will share my amazing finds, the things that make me passionate, and try to keep the mundane out as much as possible - since we have too much of that in our own everyday lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment