Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little under the weather and a little overwhelmed

So, the last week and a half as been a little off, and I had so much running through my head that I couldn't put it into words. I still really can't, except to say that I still really haven't made much progress in my thoughts about all of it.

This weekend I was fortunate enough to lead worship for a friend at Living Hope's Camas/Washougal campus. Those people LOVE to worship! I had to adjust what I was doing because they were singing so loud it actually drowned me out at times, and I had a monitor! :)
I love leading worship for passionate people. It reminds me why I do what I do, and it inspires me. It makes me feel more passionate, and isn't draining at al - it's life-giving.

That said, one of the things I realized in the last couple weeks was that I need to step back and take some time where I am being led in ministry, and not just pouring myself out. It's so much fun to lead a small group, and to lead worship. But this week I really wrestled with a couple things, and what would have greatly helped was having a group where I could go and be refreshed. It's what I desperately miss about my women's group. So I am working on that...

Anyway, as I unbury myself from my beginning of the month workload, I'll be able to find more time to write and track down awesome deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment