Saturday, May 15, 2010

Signs of Life

Once I got my garden beds in, I couldn't wait to plant. I'm worried about LittleFish getting into the plants and ripping my hard work to shreds, but I'm trying to make sure I can always see those garden beds when he's outside. He's still managed to climb into them a couple times. We'll see how it goes.

But it's been just over a week, and I've been good about watering them (After losing half our front lawn to the unexpected sunny warmth, but that's another story). Today, I got a few happy surprises. They are a little hard to see, so I put little blue circles around them.




Those are my lettuce and Snap peas making an appearance!

And my front porch held a different surprise: Some already nearly ripe strawberries!

I can't wait to pick them and share with LittleFish!

No comments:

Post a Comment